Sunday 10 November 2019

Cinematography LR

Teacher comments

Beautiful depth of field. Good selection of shots. Entertaining and creative response to the brief.

No labelling of shots so cannot judge accuracy. Lack of movement. Check framing.

Student comments

WWW: Creative, good use of shots, nice voice over
EBI: Label shots and include wider range of shots

Self reflection

WWW: Good narrative, great idea/unique and nice opening shots
EBI: Use more movements, label the shots and include a more crisper voice over

Future solutions?

I have decided that I will work on smoother camera movement or ultimately switch to a tripod. I have also learnt that voice overs, if needed this summer, need to be clear and not muffled. I have observed first hand that focus is a key aspect when it comes to filming so I will work on my knowledge on how to convert that into a coursework piece that will give me an A*

No comments:

Post a Comment