Friday 18 September 2020

Ignite LR

 1) Type up your feedback in full including the ratings out of five for each of the six categories. 


Research - 5

MV Concept - 3

Language: 4

representations: 3

Audience- 5

delivery- 5


Good strong confident opening

excellent discussion of genre

clear understanding of genre, demonstrating research

delivery is very good, pace is solid with a sense of humour

explorer phycograhic spot on for genre

presentation istelf is great - use of images

industry - STMPD Records demonstrates research and knowledge

headphone - clear response

very clear ideas

timing is spot on to the last slide




2) Use this feedback, comments from peers and your own reflection on your presentation to self-assess and write a detailed WWW and EBI for your own coursework concept and presentation as a whole.


WWW: I presented my understanding of the topic really well. I used a lot of my knowledge to explain the concept.

EBI: I needed to explain the concept/narrative element a bit more. I needed to flesh out the actual settings where I would film.

3) Write a paragraph discussing how your presentation will lead into your actual coursework production. Do you need to update your statement of intent? Does your concept/treatment offer enough clarity? Is it appropriate for the audience specified in the brief? Is it achievable to film in the midst of a global pandemic? Can you add media terminology or theory to your statement of intent now you have reflected on your presentation and seen others?

I need to update my SOI. I need to add new camera angles, new filters, different theorists and potentially more to do with the concept rather than the genre. I need to add more to explain my magazine and how it will meet the brief. I think my music video will be somewhat easy to film as it features one person only, making it more COVID secure and time reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment